Friday, August 31, 2012

And TI and TINY Season 2 returns

Didn’t get enough of Tip & Tiny’s The Family Hustle reality show?

Hip-hop’s favorite family is back for a second season. T.I., Tiny and their clan are back on VH1 for their popular series, The Family Hustle.    


We’ll get to watch Tiny as she continues to work on her business ventures and manage the OMG Girlz along with a new group. According to a few blogs, T.I. has buffed up his image giving the ladies a lot more to look at.



There will still be those hilarious family moments that we all loved to watch as the group goes on a camping trip and supports T.I. while he’s on a fitness kick.

I’m sure we’ll see lots of tweets about how people want their relationship to be like T.I. and Tiny’s in the coming weeks. Until then, watch the season two trailer below!



What do y'all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments here