Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Meet Eminic...Ugly temptations...

Merely catching a glimpse of Adiele Emmanuel Prince, the story will be long told
that he is an artiste, although not signed on to G.O.O.D music like D'banj but Cuzio music who found him all the way from the United kingdom. Not only is he an artiste but he is a unique artiste as you can never tell what comes out of his stable since the so called Mr Unique can do justice to varieties of music, including "fuji" music.


Do you think he is versatile? I guess you are right. He dropped a single "ugly temptation" and the song whose video has been played on major music channels across the globe has been rocking the airwaves earning the handsome dude massive accolades, interviews and stage performances. What a quick one to the topnotch.



Eminiic promises to release new singles that will give him a permanent mark in the game and assure his fans that Ugly temptation is just a tip of the iceberg.

If you have been a follower of good music you must have  heard the song "ugly
temptation? As it has been on the top 10 Naija music as voted and arranged on the
internet, blogs and  radio stations across Nigeria.


Why Eminiic.... How did U come about the name?
Eminiic is an acronym for every moment in natural and interesting cases. That's the way we could always be. Going crazy, going gaga. It could be with my inspiration, or natural occurrences around me.

Why "ugly temptation"?
Its a true life story. I was chilling one day in the club with My peeps and I was really feeling myself , I just wanted to dance. I remembered what happens in the club and I felt if something could be ugly and tempting it means everything is important. Then we took the concept to the club recorded the song and released it on the 14th February.

Growing up?
Growing up was very interesting and  cool. I had mom supporting me. All She'll say is don't steal. Don't kill don't cheat. My dad used to be a disciplinarian wanted me to be a medical doctor but he passed away in 2003. And then mom has been so  supportive since then. She has been my back-bone. Being the first son I had to keep My head up and keep my game tight.

Did U see yourself going this far so quickly?
I'm always praying to God, I kept having a good heart and I believed in God. I believed with God everything will be possible.  I believed I was gonna make it Big, but I was just like wandering how I was gonna start and Where its gonna start from cos I've never been in this kind of fame  thing... I'm just being a boy growing up from a background (I'm not gonna say poor....) But being so blessed like this I just wanna thank God.

Achievements
I've achieved a lot of fan, fan base, I've achieved a lot of acceptance.
performances....People keep telling me, "keep doing your thing.. And its been good. And also I've achieved money....  And money (laughs) its small money oooo....(laughs louder)


What can you say about the current state of Nigeria music?
Nigeria music. I will say is growing bigger. New things coming up, we  are doing
great we are going far. I would say right now we've grown. You can imagine keri
Hilson singing Flavors song She says She just love the song. That means Nigerian
music is going places. We are being recognized. I believe in due time we will get a great great attention from the world.



Headies Awards
The headies awards is a very good platform to encourage Nigeria music and artiste and make people work hard to get to that stage. Being nominated or picking an award encourages peopole to do better stuffs. Its a good thing.... Seriously.

Who would U like to work with among the Nigerian artistes?.
I'll love to work with great people... Great. artiste like 2face idibia that's my mentor, like MI, Waje, Omawunmi, Tiwa Savage and so many more.

If you were ask to chose a foreign artiste to work with who would that be?
I like to be crazy most times... I like to be gaga.  I think working with Niki
Minaj, Chris Brown and Usher. These are the people I would love to work with and I could actually drop a hook and let lil'wayne rap on it.

Memorable moment
(Laughs) hhhmmmnn.... My happy moment. Being on state and watch people screaming and doing My dance the way it was in My video... I was like wow! Everything is working out. I think that's my happiest moments.


What else aside music.?
I'm doing full time music... Music choose me and I've been doing music. I'm a
student though. A 200L student of Abia state university. And I'm still trying to
cope with school and music. Though its not easy but one just have to be focused. But I try as much as possible to manage my time. But really....its music full time. That's all I can say for now.

Social network/Fans.
I love My female fans, the beautiful people they keep it going like they keep it
real. You know gals run the world.... I relate with my fans very well. I'm down toearth for all my fans and everybody. You know some fans can be very nasty on social networks but I just try to control myself when I'm relating with them. Its been cool though.

What's your unique selling point?
That will be more like a blessing... I could say My face. And then. I dance a lot...Like you could see in my video. I danced a lot My album should be coming out with in the middle quarters of next year. Expect the best.

Gal friend?
I'm in a relationship... Being a cute guy does not guarantee having a beautiful gal friend but shes  beautiful. I'm not like one of those other guys who would say I'm not in a relationship and all that. I'm in a relationship.

What keeps you in line?
If you're doing what you're doing not for the money but for the love it keeps you in line. Because what you think will be the best may not be... You should sit down think and do something better. So Eminiic does music for the love of music.

Tell us a secret about Eminiic.
Hhmmnn.... Now you wanna pin me down. Well.. I'll say I lack patience, and also that I talk to my God in secret. I go into hiding to talk to God and I also do the thinking of the unusual. That's just the secret about me I could tell for now.


Twitter;@iameminiic
facebook;eminiic emmanuel


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments here